For many years, this scholarship has been awarded to deserving former Mitchell Mustangs. Judged anonymously by current sixth grade members of the Mitchell Community Service Club, a $1000.00 college scholarship will be awarded to each chosen recipient.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- Be a former Mitchell Mustang
- Be graduating in May from Conroe I.S.D.
- Submit a completed application and essay to your College and Career Center by 1:00 P.M. on Wednesday, March 7, 2018. Late applications will not be considered
Your application should include the attached form with your essay:
Cover Page – Personal Information
- Applicant Cell
- Parent Cell
- Applicant Email
- Your present campus
On a separate page, write an essay that addresses the following topics:
(The essay should not include your name and should be in essay form.)
- Introduce yourself
- Highlight any activities, community service and jobs you have been involved in during high school
- What are your future goals?
- How will receiving this scholarship help you to achieve your goals?
- How did being a Mitchell Mustang help you become the person you are today?
- How did your time at Mitchell Intermediate have a positive impact on your future plans? (Please do not name specific teachers, LC #, faculty members or students)
Submit your completed application/essay to your College and Career Center no later than 1:00 on Wednesday, March 7, 2018.
Scholarship Chairman, Mrs. Melanie Seibert
Mitchell Intermediate School
6800 Alden Bridge Dr.
The Woodlands, TXÂ 77382