Please complete the entry form/permission slip and submit it by Monday, April 29. All recorded music must be shortened to at least 90 seconds or shorter, (very important!) and email in an MP3 or MP4 format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MUST have application and music by April 29.
- MUST have music cut to exactly 90 seconds and in MP3 or MP4 format when submitted.
- FULL COSTUME for tryouts (all props, clothes or instruments not used during tryouts could affect your score).
- NO LIP SYNCING allowed. Must provide background music only.
- COSTUMES must be within the school dress code.
- MAY NOT change talent, song, words, or attire between tryouts and talent show.
- LYRICS must be appropriate for school setting. No profanity or questionable themes will be allowed.
SAVE THE DATES
- April 29 Applications Due
- 5th Grade Try-outs: Wednesday, May 1 – 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- 6th Grade Try-outs: Wednesday, May 1 – 5:30-7:00 p.m. (must go home and return at 5:30 p.m.)
- 5th and 6th Grade Dress Rehearsal: Wednesday, May 22 – 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Students can call home to be picked up when they are finished.
- MUST be available for try-outs and rehearsals. If you do not attend both, you will not be in the talent show.
NOTE ABOUT TRYOUTS: We wish we could allow everyone to perform. However, we only have 1 hour for the show, so we must limit our acts. We try to have a variety of acts (sing, instruments, dance, etc.) Students are randomly selected for what order they will be called to try out. Depending upon the amount of participants this, as you can imagine, might be a very lengthy process.
Note: 6th graders must leave school and then return at 5:30 p.m. Students may call home when they are finished to be picked up.
Please email Patti Thorpe if you have any questions. email@example.com
- May 28 – 6th grade – 9:30 a.m.
- May 28 – 5th grade – 2:15 p.m.