The Talent Show is spectacular! We wish we could allow everyone to participate. However, on Talent Show Day we are only allotted 1 hour, so therefore we are only permitted a certain number of participants….generally around 20 acts.
Please complete the entry form/permission slip and submit it by FRIDAY, April 29. All recorded music must be shortened to at least 90 seconds or shorter, (very important!) and email in an MP3 or MP4 format to email@example.com
Entry form link: https://forms.gle/r4F14dHwvYjSX8JdA
- MUST have application and music by April 29.
- MUST have music cut to exactly 90 seconds and in MP3 or MP4 format when submitted.
- FULL COSTUME for tryouts (all props, clothes or instruments not used during tryouts could affect your score).
- NO LIP SYNCING allowed. Must provide background music only.
- COSTUMES must be within the school dress code.
- MAY NOT change talent, song, words, or attire between tryouts and talent show.
- LYRICS must be appropriate for school setting. No profanity or questionable themes will be allowed.
- Friday, April 29 Applications Due
- 5th Grade Try-outs: Tuesday, May 3 4:15-5:30 p.m.
- 6th Grade Try-outs: Tuesday, May 3 5:30-6:45 p.m.
- 5th and 6th Grade Dress Rehearsal: Wednesday, May 18 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Students can call home to be picked up when they are finished.
- MUST be available for try-outs and rehearsals. If you do not attend both, you will not be in the talent show.
NOTE ABOUT TRYOUTS: Students are randomly selected for what order they will be called up to try out. Depending upon the amount of participates this, as you can imagine, might be a very lengthy process. Please make arrangements for your student to remain the entire time. The random order will not be changed for anyone so as to be fair to all students.
Please email Patti Thorpe if you have any questions.Â firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Show Tuesday, May 24
- 5th Grade-9:00-10:00 a.m.
- 6th Grade-2:30-3:30 p.m.